Schrade SCAXE2L Survival Axe With Fire Starter & Molded Thermoplastic Belt Sheath.
This Survival Axe will be your best friend on any camping or outdoor adventure. It's called a survival for a reason, not only can you use it to chop up wood for a fire, the extra-large Ferro Rod fire starter will help you start a fire when you're out of matches or lighters. It features a titanium coated 3Cr13 stainless steel head with a rear hammer pommel. The black glass fibre filled PA handle and the ergonomic back TPR rubber grip means it not only looks good, but it is also very comfortable to use.
The SCAXE2L Survival Axe also comes with a strong nylon sheet that can fit belts up to 50mm. The means you can carry the axe with ease and have it safely secured inside the sheet using a single webbing velcro flap closure.
Schrade Survival Axe Main Features:
- Titanium Coated 3Cr13 Stainless Steel Head
- Hammer Pommel Black
- Glass Fibre Filled PA Handle with Ergonomic Black TPR Rubber Grip
- Extra Large Ferro Rod with Lanyard Stores Inside Handle
- Polyester Belt Sheath
- Dual Grit Sharpening Stone
- Steel: 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Glass Fibre Filled PA Handle with Black TPR Rubber Grip
- Overall Length: 399mm
- Handle Length: 173mm
- Blade Length: 107mm
- Overall Weight: 879g