Aussie Outback Supplies PVC Tool Rolls
Aussie Outback Supplies is well known for their high quality Australian Made Products including their Heavy Duty PVC Tool Rolls. Their PVC Tool Rolls with Pouches come in a variety of sizes, so there is sure to be something to suit your needs.
What are Tool Rolls used for?
The most popular use for PVC Tool Rolls is to hold a Spanner Set. The Spanner Roll is then easily rolled up for a great Tool Storage Idea. This is a great space saver for throwing in the car where space is precious.
Because the Heavy Duty Tool Roll is such a great space saving idea to have in your car, most people like to keep it in there all the time with a range of all necessary tools to save you from a roadside breakdown.
Small PVC Tool Wrap Features
Aussie Outback Supplies always make high-quality products that are specifically made for Australian Conditions. The Small PVC Tool Roll is 585mm long and 200mm high. It features two brass eyelets that are perfect for making Hanging Tool Storage. When rolled up, the Tool Wrap fastens with a strip of 50mm wide velcro ensuring your Tools stay rolled up securely.
Heavy Duty PVC Tool Rolls-Small Main Features:
- Made From Heavy Duty 680 gsm, Rip Stop PVC.
- 14 x Tool pockets ranging from 25 mm to 60 mm wide.
- 585 mm wide x 200 mm high.
- 50 mm Velcro wrap closure.
- Brass eyelets for easy hanging.
- Available in Black or Orange Heavy Duty PVC.
- Australian Made
TOOL WRAP SIZES AVAILABLE:
- SMALL 585 mm x 200 mm with 14 pockets.
- MEDIUM 660 mm x 420 mm with 16 pockets.
- LARGE 660 mm x 660 mm with 10 pockets.